Defeating Racism……In America…
Once and for all….
Now, before you say “racism” cannot be defeated…Let me stop you right there: You're right….But you can sure put one hell of dent in it!!!
Here’s how racism survived in America for so long…It’s too many whites!!!!……
Now, before you think that statement in itself is racists; I ASSURE YOU — IT’S NOT!…I’m merely stating the “obvious” fact in America.
What I am saying from a social, racial and socioeconomic standpoint is — that the ratio of non whites verses whites is severely unbalanced..
Meaning, that if we utilize our country’s “immigration resources” by allowing mostly non whites into the country (making them US citizens) for the next two decades — -we could see an unexpected “shift” in racism….Because the ratio to whites / non whites would become balanced…Almost.
The following is my best “guesstimate” for creating that “stable balance” I was talking about.
- Black or African descent: 150 million.
- Asian / Island / Pacific descent: 100 million
- Latino / Hispanic descent: 150 million
- Indian / Arab descent: 100 million
Coupled with the more than 300 million souls already living here — that would put us over the 700 million people mark…And before any of you scream “there isn’t enough land…..The US cannot sustain that many people”!
My answer to those of you thinking that way is this: Yes, there is-(enough land) and “yes” we can!!!…
China’s land base is several times smaller than the US. Yet, their country supports more than 1 billion people… So, yes — it could be done….But the real question is: Will “whites allow it”?….
The perceived / projected impact
- Political landscaped would definitely change.
- Social landscape would change.
- Deeper / physical and social interactions between races & cultures would occur.
- Possible clashes with the newly immigrated and naturalized citizens could occur by hate groups.
Deeper / social and physical interactions between races & cultures
By introducing more minorities — you create a social / racial blend that is fair and equal from all sides…..By population, culture, economic and social forefronts.
Everything from politics to laws and the rules that govern this land would change dramatically…. Virtually overnight.
How it works:
- Students and the families of students are granted first choice.
- People seeking asylum from persecution-(asylum seekers) from a country, or their country of origin. Or.
- People and or families seeking a better life.
- Gifted and talented individuals and or their families.
Fast track process & process requirements
- Apply for citizenship and receive a temporary / fast-track / citizenship card-(which allows you to even vote after being in the country for two years).
- You are required to state on your application-(while it’s being processed) if you are a felon. Or convicted felon of rape, robbery, kidnapping, spying, murder, drug dealing, extortion or extremist group that preaches, participates or propagates any forms of racial / hatred, violence, terrorism, etc…
- You are required to answer honestly and correctly if you are apart of any terrorist group, organization, etc., responsible for terrorist’s attacks in the past. Or any impending attacks that you and or a group to which you are pledged, affiliated with, connected to, etc., against America — or its allies.
- You are required to be located to a predetermined area / region-(state) while processing is being conducted. And that you and or members of your family must remain in that “Area or region” for a period of no less than 5 years while being processed. You are also required to inform the Immigration Service of any changing in your status-(arrests, change of address, employment, etc.,).
Anticipated / guesstimated outcome
- Political and politics would become more leaner, fairer.
- This would increase the chances of both women and minorities winning more congressional seats.
- An increase in Minorities running for, and becoming elected to — -the highest office in the land-(the presidency / vice presidency).
- Would laws would be written and passed to combat poverty.
- More laws would be written and passed to aid the poor, homeless and minorities.
- The wealthy would pay a higher tax.
- Defense spending would be cut in half probably.
- New factories erected and massive public works projects passed to support infrastructural enhancement and expansion. Not to mention, gainful employment for million upon millions of American support.